We have all done it at some point or another. We have ridden along with a check engine light staring us down, waiting for us to look it in the eye so that we can feel guilty for not seeing what it wrong with it. Well, fear no more! With professional auto repair Greenville, NC from Greenville Motor Company, your safety and reliability in your vehicle is our primary concern. We will do all that we can to get your engine up and running the way it should for your day to day adventures. Of course, that means you will want to bring your vehicle to us as soon as you can after your check engine light comes on – otherwise you could potentially jack up your engine.
Your engine light could come on for any number of reasons, but there are common explanations including the following:
- It could be your oxygen sensor for your exhaust system
- It could that your gas cap is loose and unable to hold fuel in your tank
- It could be your catalytic converter for protecting the environment
- Your airflow sensor for your engine
- Or the spark plugs for your ignition
What happens when you avoid all of these issues? Well, our auto repair Greenville, NC shop will be there when you find out. If your check engine light is on now and you want to avoid a broken down ride, or a ride that cannot hold its fuel – contact Greenville Motor Company today.